Por vezes sinto que tudo isto não passa de um sonho e que vou acordar para a realidade, mas a verdade é que o sonho é a própria realidade.

quarta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2010

The Dream

The night started with a big storm.
My day was really hard and I just want protection of my bed and of my world.
I cry.
I took my album and I look to a photo of a beautiful woman holding a picture-frame. She has something with her. I feel free and protected when I look to her.
I take her photo and after there is a boy. In fact it is a photo of a young man.
I take is photo too and I look to him.
It’s too late. My eyes want to close and I fall asleep.
Darkness…
I walk and suddenly the thick fog envelops me.
In the middle there’s a smiling face, I recognize it.
It’s him the boy of the photo.
We look to each other.
The thick fog continues enveloping us, like a protection barrier. It seems no one can see or know we are there.
He guides me to a rock, our smiles shows all the feelings we feel to each other.
The wind is slowing down and the sun appears shining bright.
He takes me to his arms and pushes me up to his chest.
The environment seems be at our favour, the birds dance and sing, the butterflies dance above us making a perfect circle.
We look to the horizon, I feel free and happy with him.
I awake.
Outside it steals raining, the sound of the storm seems the crash of two rocks and the light of it enters in my room like the flash of a camera.
The two photos are together in my hand. I look to him and ask “why?”.
I’m feeling so lost.
Lost in a world where the only thing that matters is what the others want.
A world were exist so evil and jealousy.
This world is cruel and selfish.
I’m lost without you.
All that happiness was just a dream.

Sem comentários: