Por vezes sinto que tudo isto não passa de um sonho e que vou acordar para a realidade, mas a verdade é que o sonho é a própria realidade.

segunda-feira, 19 de julho de 2010

Message In A Bottle

Old letters, who don’t have it?

I found a letter that he had sent to me on holidays. It was a long time ago. He sent it with a photo of him. His face was like the face of an angel and his eyes the windows of a pure soul.
I can’t take my eyes of the photo. It's like a lake of inspiration.
My piano had been waiting for me. I deep breathe and start composing music. It sounds warm like him. For every note I play I can see our smiles, the shining on our eyes when we were together. Memories…
The night have been different, I feel that something has changed.
I decided to take a walk.
The wind was strong and warm.
I walked through the middle of the forest during several hours. The moon was high and shined like a candle in an old street. The winds passed through the foliage and they seem to be dancing.
In the end of the road there was a desert beach.
I never was there before. The sand was fine and soft, the water was to calm like a swimming pool.
It was a starry night. The sound of the waves maked the place be more magical.
The sounds of the nightlife on the forest started. A screech-owl flow into the sky. I stay in the sand and fall asleep. My dream was about him again. The deep brown eyes, the curly brown hair, the smile… I try to catch him and implore to don’t left me beyond, but he disappeared in the middle of thick fog. I wake up. My mind doesn’t stop saying what he said to me:
“I will always be with you no matter what happen. “
I cryed…
He left me, he disappeared like in the dream.
Something touched in me. I look around and there was a bottle, it wasn’t there before. I took it and there was a message. I recognized the letter. It was like if was been written right now. How could this be? He wrote it…
“I’m always with you my love.
Be careful, there are terrible people around you.
I try to save me, but there was no change and they killed me.
Take care of yourself, I will try to help you and keep you save.
Forever yours.
O. B.”
I look into the sky with his letter on my chest, my tears stoped. The stars formed his face on the sky, and then I understood. I knew what he tried to say. That persons had a emotional instability, they followed me and my sister from several ways, they followed us by a car, they walked beyond us to saw who speak with us or to where we gone and they puted some spies. Even the hours I came back home they knew it.
They killed my boyfriend in an old house. We love each other and they killed him to can rape me, but that doesn’t happen.
How can a person be so cruel and selfish?
How could two boys of that age killed the most important person of my life?
Many years had pass through this time.
I have been waiting for you.
I LOVE YOU.

3 comentários:

O mundo segundo eu disse...

Ai mana i loved it!
Brilhante!!!
E viva o assassino uhm?
O assassino ressabiado filha!

Gisela disse...

Olá kida.
Pois... É triste quando existem pessoas no nosso meio que se dão ao trabalho de "eliminar" as pessoas que mais amamos, mas isso não irá voltar a acontecer.
Se é ressabiado ou não isso eu não sei, mas sei que é um grande parvalhão.

Bruna Machado disse...

Gostei do post. :)